Monday, March 28, 2011

Love Pack, Hello Kitty and Latest Haul

Hello my loves!!! ♥♥♥ I  haven't been working really, and it feels so great to be home with my love ones! Been relaxing all week so when I came back to work Saturday, I felt exhausted right away. Good thing no 16 hours for this week and only Friday that I have to work 16 hours because I traded days with my co worker so I can be off Thursday :D

March is almost ending and I feel like I didn't blog as much as I want to this month. I did three Beauty Reviews though which is good. I still have a lot of Beauty Reviews to do. Hahah! I've been getting addicted to circle lens especially that I found the ones which are really comfortable to wear.

Hmmm.. what else? Nothing much really happened to me these past few weeks. Oh, I received a love package from Siwing http://siwing38.blogspot.com. This girl is so sneaky! ahahah! I sent her just a Nubar 2010 Nail polish and I told her not to get me anything and she still did XP. She is very sweet! Look at the packaging! So cute!! I nearly didn't want to open it! Hahahah!


Oohhh!! What's inside? It's all bubble-wrapped!


Ahhh!! It's a WnW Palette! Gorgeous colors!! Thank You!! I love WnW Palettes because they're very pigmented! :D



Look at all the goodies she sent me!! **Thank You Siwing!! You are just so sweet!! It's more than what I gave you! Thank you again love**


***********

Then my aunt from Japan sent me these goodies. I'm glad they aren't that affected by what is happening to Japan now :( It's so sad and I'm still praying that everyone over there will be okay soon.

So sweet for her to send me this Hello Kitty bunny. I've been wanting one! I have a mini one given  by my friend Rina :)



Then my aunt from the Philippines sent me these Hello kitty goodies!! I'm so happy!!








I feel grateful being surrounded by people who constantly showers me with love. Thank you so much. I'm forever grateful ♥

********

My current obsessions: RINGS! Any cute, big rings! I would buy it. Hahaha! They're so cute!! I just want to buy more. LOL!





******


Current Haul: Lipsticks! The Lady Gaga lippies were bought by me long ago. Before I even started my no make up/nail polish buy. The MAC Pro long wear was gifted by Adrian.




I really love this MAC Pro Long Wear: Unlimited Lipstick! It lasts long and really love the color! So creamy too!! After my no make up buy, I think I'd be getting more colors! ahahah!! He got this at the CCO Ontario for $11! Woohoo for discounted make up!




Lady Gaga 2 Lipstick. Haven't really played with it.



Lady Gaga 1 Lipglass. Such a pretty pinkish color.



*****

MAC QUITE CUTE is coming out on April 7. I can't help but add this picture I took at Macy's on this entry. Such cute blushes. Are you getting any? I might not. But.. but.. :P


******

I recently hit the pan on one of my favorite blush: NARS ORGASM. I love this  blush so much, I use it everyday!! I want another one once I finish it :)



******

...and a latest picture of me. Just because. Hahaha! ♥

Gossip Aqua Circle Lens by Eyecandylens.com

Love you all!!!



0 comments em “Love Pack, Hello Kitty and Latest Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger