Thursday, March 3, 2011

Date with Rina ♥

Warning: Picture Heavy!

First blog post of the month! YAY!! I've been working a lot lately :( So I make sure that during my days off, I go out. It's been such a hectic week for me. If you follow me on twitter, then you know that I've been working 16 hours a lot. Last week, I worked 64 hours! =_= it's been very tiring and emotionally draining. How I wish I can just stay at home and roll in bed all day... and eat!! :P

ALSO, So sorry, pictures does not have great quality as I used my iPhone 3Gs to take pics. I forgot my camera :(

Last Tuesday, I met up with Rina and her cousin Catherine :) I met Rina through blogger (she no longer blogs -_-) We talk alot on twitter and exchange text messages. She also has spoiled me with love packs so many times. She is a very nice and sweet person and I'm glad I got to know her ♥♥♥

So we had lunch at Max's Restaurant! Yummmyyyy!! Kare-Kare, Lechon Kawali! :D



COSME LAND at Puente Hills Mall. So much MBD Mask!! Ohhh!! I was so excited to find all these in this mall! I'm definitely going back ^_^




The store next to Cosme land! So much stuffed toy! *happy place*




This is at Round 1 where I watched Rina played the claw machines!! She is so much fun to watch play these games. I have no luck with claws. I can't be the crane like spongebob! lol!



Adorable!! Ahhh!! I love Rilakkuma! Yup, next to Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma is my favorite :)



Too cute!!!



 Then we decided to get our pics taken!! 


Here's Rina editing our pics!! So adorable!! Ahhh!!

She is so much fun to be with!




Here she is, so good at strategizing!! :)





I think this is at Yes Plaza? I don't remember! ahhh :( but i think it is. lol!


Such cute lashes!!!



We also went to Genki Living!


So good!!


Here's with her cousin Catherine :)



Then we stroll around -- I forgot the name of the place but it has so much HK, and cute stuff and Japanese make up!! :)




Ahhhh!! So cute!!!




 I had so much fun with Rina and Catherine! and look what Rina won me: My own Rilakkuma!! YAYYYYY!!! She is so sweet!!! ♥


Catherine gave me the HK container and Rina got me some HK charms for my phone :)

Hope to hang out with you two again!! Yay for blogger meet ups. Seriously, I am so grateful that I have met amazing people through blogs and alot of them became my great friends outside blogger. ♥ I am blessed to have met nice people! :)

0 comments em “Date with Rina ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger