Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pray For Japan

I'm so scared.. when I first found out about the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that lead to tsunami, I thought to myself, "is this it? is the end coming really?" So much things has been happening lately. War in Libya and now this earthquake and tsunami that killed so many people. And another news I've read was this explosion at nuclear plant in Tokyo. and also read something where the earthquake lead to shifting Earth's axis!

Image credited to: www.nydailynews.com


Let's take the time to pray. pray and have faith.

Let's also take this time to give thanks for whatever we have. Be content. Be happy, because at this point, our problems seems minute compare to what the people in Japan or other countries affected are experiencing.

Let's pray for Japan!

0 comments em “Pray For Japan”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger