Monday, March 21, 2011

Love Packs and iPad 2

Hello lovelies!! :) Sorry haven't really updated my bloggie with personal stuff. Really, my life has become a routine this month. Work -- Home -- Sleep -- Eat -- Work -- Home -- Sleep -- Eat. I've been working so many hours that its just so tiring so I don't really have a lot of time to do post regularly, but I try, because I love blogging :)  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


●●●●NANCAKES●●●●
Anyway, I have been blessed with great friends here on blogger. I recently won some cute prizes from Nani http://www.nancakes.org She has a very cute blog! Must read! Her swatches are gorgeous, she has sexy lips! ♥





OOhhh!! The euphoric feeling when opening up a box full goodies!




Such gorgeous eyelashes!! :D *Thank you so much Nani!! I love everything!!! ♥*




●●●●RINA●●●●
The second package was from Rina! Ahhh!! my mask sister sent me so much masks again! She is just the sweetest! She always spoils me with new masks ♥




She also sent me a I Love Edward necklace! So cute!! I love it! **Thank you Rina love! I miss you already! We gotta go out again soon!!**




●●●●JBREEZY BABY●●●●
I feel so lucky!!! I was chosen as the winner on Joanna's give away! http://jbreezybaby.blogspot.com/ I'm feeling so blessed. Just look at the cute card that she sent me!

Such generous prizes!!! I was squealing!! Ahhhh!!! I won a Sephora gift card but on top of that, she also bought me more Hello Kitty stuff! **Thank You so much Joanna for the amazing stuff you sent me! I'm also glad to get to know you!!**



●●●●iPad2●●●●
I have been so blessed with amazing family! I have been thinking of getting the iPad 2 but I don't have the budget for it. So I was thinking to just save up for it, but little did I know, my family already got it for me and surprised me with it! So sweet!!! 

 They even got me the pink cover!!! :D


So so blessed!! :D Thank you so much for the love you all have been showing me!!! ♥♥♥



0 comments em “Love Packs and iPad 2”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger