Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Day Off

Another day off. Another time for me to relax. It feels like forever when I had a good night sleep. I have been working so many hours, it's been crazy +___+ I worked 64 hours/week back to back and I don't know how I did it. All I know is I kept on thinking, *bills *bills *payments *payments. lol! 

Hello to the new readers! Thanks for subscribing to my blog. I think I'm going to ramble for a bit. -- I can't believe I will get so many readers or people would want to read my blog. I remember watching so many youtube gurus and I once made videos myself too. Hahah! Those were the days. But anyway, there's this one guru, Stephienese who happens to be a blogger too. I remember going through her posts and admiring her FOTD (Face of the Day) and tryna remember the colors she used (mostly mac eyeshadows). I made mental note, so whenever I go to MAC Stores, I would buy a color or two and tried to blend eyeshadows. I'm not very good. Then one day, I just thought of making a blogger just for fun -- you know, to jot down my day to day activities and maybe my growing addiction of make up. And now, here I am with 1500 readers, and I just feel blessed that you guys take the time to subscribe, read and comment on my blog entries! It just means so much to hear feedbacks, to know that there's people out there who would want to read whatever I'm writing ♥♥

My life is not that interesting, maybe some of my reviews are helpful? But whatever that makes you people read my blog, I'm thankful :)

Okay fine, enough of my ramblings :)

My friend/big sis -- MAY surprised me with a love pack. She helped me get WnW palette in "Spoiled Brat" I've been looking for this particular palette but they are always sold out on every drugstore that I go to. She sent me one along with other goodies which is very sweet of her :) Ahhh! The Dior lippie got cut off in the picture. And yeah the WnW palette did not survive the harsh way of USPS people handle mails and packages :( Thanks May, this is so sweet of you to give me extras! Ahhh!! I always feel your love! And Silk Whitia Mask will always be special for us** love u!



Today (Monday), I woke up late. Ate some beefsteak that the husband cooked. Yeah it was my brunch and uhm early dinner. That's how much late I got off my bed, and let me tell you, it feels greeeaaaatt!!! The hubby took  me to get some pedis. OMG It feels so good to get pedis again. It's been so long and my feet are just so happy again :) I went to Magestic Nail Salon right by my place and they did an Okay job. The top coat that they used is not good +___+ It chipped easily, and yes it took forever to dry. I don't think I'll be going back there.

So anyway, Adrian took me to Crepes de Paris by Victoria Gardens. It's a small place, it has a fast food look to it, and I'm not fond of the music they're playing.



I ordered St. Louis which has ham and mozzarella cheese, mushroom and tomato, and it was really good!! I love mushrooms! YUMMM!



Then, ordered Nutella crepe for dessert -- that made my night! It was so good, I can't even explain it!



Then to burn everything we ate, we decided to walk around Walmart. Got some necessities and also got this Foot Scrub. I love the smell, and hopefully I'll remember to use this. LOL! When I was getting a pedi, I was making a mental note to buy a foot scrub because when she was applying this treatment to my foot, it just feels so nice and my foot is so soft!



My chapped lips need some loving and I'm so glad I found these Aquafina lip balms! DSK Steph was the first one who gave me an Aquafina lip balm and I've been searching for them ever since! Yay for lip balms ^_^



Then when we got home, I decided to use my Philosophy bubble bath and did some relaxing time at the bath tub. It feels so good!! After my relaxing bubble bath, I did hair mask -- I got this hair mask when I went to the Philippines. I got it at Watson. This suppose to help with damage hair, making it smooth and soft. I like using hair mask maybe once or twice a month :)


This, along with my Lucido-L hair treatment spray tames my unruly hair. Here is the picture of my hair -- no I did not blow dry it or ironed it. Haven't used any heating tools for 3 straight months and its doing wonders to my hair. I would love to color it though :(




Then after that, since it was very cold, I decided to heat up my lotion. I got a "microwavable safe" bowl and poured my lotion in it then heat it up in the microwave for no longer than 10 seconds. Be very careful not to get burned.



It feels good to apply this to my skin. I find that my skin absorbs it better when the lotion is warm :)

Two things that I've been enjoying lately:


and


LOL!! See you guys next time!! :)







0 comments em “My Day Off”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger