Saturday, October 2, 2010

My MAC Venomous Villains Haul ♥

On September 14th, I went to my local MAC store to pre-order some Venomous Villains products. Then on September 30th, they finally launch the collection, I was so excited because that's the day I picked up the products I have pre ordered.

I went to the MAC Store at the Tyler Mall, was so excited to get my stuff, gave the MUA my receipt, and I noticed that my bag was not in the pile of "PRE ORDERED bags" on the side of the counter. The MUA then started putting my stuff in a MAC bag, then she came to me and said, "We are very sorry but the Bite of An Apple blush is SOLD OUT, I know it's very popular, but great news, everything that you pre-ordered except that is in this bag" I looked at her like, are you freaking serious?! I told her, "That's why I pre-ordered because you guys told me it's gonna sell out, so why tell me its SOLD Out now when it just released today?" She didn't even know what to tell me, she's like "ugh... did you want me to call Nordstrom for you to check if they still have it?" I was like, "go ahead, I just want EVERYTHING I have pre-ordered" I overheard them talking that some MUA forgot to put my pre-ordered stuff away and now since that blush is sold out, they don't know what to tell me, so they had to lie? Well anyway, after long 30 minutes of waiting for her to come out of the room at the back, she finally said, "great news! I got some Bite of an Apple blush for you! I got some from our event" Well, I'm glad because you guys should have seen my face! I was mad. lol.

Here are some of the swatches in case you didn't see my post about it: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/09/mac-venomous-villains.html

So onto my haul, these are the products that I've got:


I got a total of 14 items. I know. I went nuts, and believe me, I still want some more but I restrained myself from grabbing some more. :|



I got three of the Beauty Powders which I find very very pretty.


Her Own Devices, Briar Rose, Oh So Fair



Then I got these two blushes. I love the colors, very different from my usual "shimmery" blush because these blushes are actually matte. :) If I didn't like this collection, I would still get the BITE OF AN APPLE BLUSH because of its pretty shade. You only need a little because it's so pigmented. It's just so pretty! It's crazy because it was SOLD OUT right away then on eBay, they were selling it for as high as $39.99.

Swatch of the Bite of an Apple Blush


Darkly My Dear, Bite of An Apple


Then I only got two lipsticks. I wish I got more. I was eyeing at the Violetta l/s but must resist. Hahaha!

Toxic Tale, Heartless


I got three lipglass from that collection. Surprisingly they aren't that sticky (but still sticky) compared to my other lipglass. My favorite is the Revenge is sweet lipglass (the middle one) ♥

Hot House, Revenge is Sweet, Strange Potion


I only got 1 of the eyeshadows. I want to get the other eyeshadows as for collection purposes but I'm being practical. :P

 De-vil eyeshadow (dupe: Coppering)


That's all of my VV items that I got. Overall, I'm very happy and still excited with this collection. The little kid in me is rejoicing knowing it's Disney. :P Also I love the fact that it's not sticker. I am also happy that the colors are not sheer, they are actually very pigmented, easy to blend in. I love the lipsticks formula because they aren't streaky. My lips are usually dry, and I hate lipsticks that sink in the lines of my lips. These lipsticks are actually smooth!

Me, wearing Heartless lipstick

 Me, wearing Violetta lipstick with Revenge is Sweet lipglass.



✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉

Anyway, an update on why I was MIA on blogger, (which btw I still need to post my September Favorites - which is gonna be hard since I packed all of my stuff already) We recently moved out of our apartment. Last day was September 30th.

As you can see, it was very messy, but all done now, everything is in boxes now and sitting in the garage of my parents until we move to our new apartment. Something very unfortunate happen to the apartment we're suppose to move in so for now, we stay at the parents' house until further notice :P



I only had very little make up I put in my make up bag and everything else is in the box. *sigh* I am hoping nothing will break.

See you again on the next update :)




0 comments em “My MAC Venomous Villains Haul ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger