Monday, October 18, 2010

Universal Studios Trip

Note: I like reading blogs with a lot of pictures, but sometimes lots of pictures can slow your connection, so pardon me, I am posting a lot of pictures in this post.

Last October 07, Adrian and I decided to go to Universal Studios with my friend Kim. I don't live too far from Universals and yet it has been 6 years since I last went there. Hahaha! So, this time I actually had a lot more fun than I did the first time :)

It was actually cold when we went there.

Kim and I decided to buy some headbands. She bought Shrek ears and I wanted Fiona ears because of the crown. Hahah! I was gonna buy Donkey with the ears and tails, but it was expensive. lol!

Picture with Shrek. hahaha! He is so cute! LOL!

Who is happy getting eaten by a shark? ME! hahaha!


Some pictures of us with the characters there :) I love Spongebob! ♥



One of my favorite ride there is the tram ride tour where they show you around where the hollywood stars filmed some of the movies and TV shows :) I feel like I went to different places/countries while touring there. I really  liked it :)

Here they are showing us the buildings used in some of the movies. They looked real but really you can't go inside. It's only like for display or something.


Here, they are showing us how they filmed Too fast and Furious where one car is flying off the road. lol. 


Here, they are showing us how they do the rain effects. First picture, it was all dry and 2nd picture, started raining. :)


I like this part where they were showing us how they do the "flash floods" So cool, I thought the water is gonna come in inside the tram.



Here, they were showing us "old places" Looks like ghost town. LOL!


Here is the show from Psycho - Bates Motel. The guy chasing us with his knife. I screamed. Hahaa!

Here is the set from the movie War of the Worlds. I liked that movie and their set was amazing :)

and this one is one of their show called "Water World"

Scary school bus :|


I enjoyed our trip there because like I said, it's been so long since I went there and I was glad that I was able to visit again. Our ticket is valid until April 2011, so if any of you guys going, I would love to go again :P

0 comments em “Universal Studios Trip”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger