Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello Kitty Sleep Over

Another back dated post. OMG I'm so behind with  my post.. but since I don't have 16 hour shifts, I'm able to stay up late and work on my blog posts. Hahaha ^^

The Hello Kitty Sleep Over happened last August. We all agreed to wear pajama with something hello kitty in it :)

I am wearing my VS Vneck ^^

FACE: I have no idea if I used a Nars Sheer Glow foundation or just my MAC Dame Edna this day.

CHEEK: Rock and Republic "lust" blush

EYES: MAC Color 4 Quad


The beginning of our day, Giang, Christina, Ria, Angelique, and Diana picked me up at my place and we all went to Cabazon to check out some sales. I didn't buy anything though :P




Then we went to Costco to get some drinks. Here we are modeling our vodka! Hahaha! :P


After Costco, we went to Boiling Crab to get some food. We were hungry! Then we checked in to our hotel :)



Here's Giang fixing our drinks! ♥

Group picture!! :) It's so much fun.. Everyone's wearing V-necks :)



I was already getting tipsy. I was red! LOL! I always get red whenever I drink :|

We did mask too!! Look at us, looking so serious like  gangsters with our mask! Hahahah!!!


At around 2am, we went to buy some blueberry donuts! They're so yummy!!!


❀ We all fell asleep with the TV on ❀❀

The next day, everyone woke up at a different time. Christina was playing Angry birds when I woke up :) and I think some of us were still in bed for like 30 minutes, just chit-chatting :) Here's a pic of us getting ready.

Angelique gave us this Almond Champagne so we pose for it ^^ Thank you again Angelique! ♥


 We went to the Imperial Beauty Supply

Imperial Beauty Supply
9411 Bolsa Avenue Suite A
WestminsterCA 92683

I love this place! Whenever I come here, I always get excited because it's full of cheap nail polish such as OPI, China Glaze, Nubar, Essie and many more. I used to buy OPI for its full price which is $9 but at Imperial, OPI is $3.80! See how much you can save if you go here? So if you live in So.cal, I suggest going to this place! It's highly recommended by the Nail polish queen: GIANG! ^^



After Imperial, we went to Santouka inside Mitsuwa and had Ramen. It was my 1st time eating it, and it was so good!! :D



This is the champagne that Angelique gave us, I bought some Ferrero because Ria said that this champagne tastes great with ferrero rocher :)

Overall, I had so much fun with these girls and I thank blogger for meeting these wonderful babes! ♥ I hope to meet more friends through here. Feel free to contact me because I like to know all of my readers better :) 

0 comments em “Hello Kitty Sleep Over”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger