Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quick Post: Make Up Binge

Ok, so I am still at my parents' house and all of our stuff is still in boxes including almost all of my make up. We are living in a suitcase and I only have a small make up bag with my necessities on it like: BB cream, moisturizer, a palette (my fafi quad 1), 3 lipstick, 2 lipgloss, MAC fluidline, 2 mascaras and my eyelash curler. That's it.

But..

I accumulated another bag full of unused make up. I can't believe I am this addicted. I think sometimes I only buy make up just to have it, and not really use it. Most of my make up that are stored in the box is not used. I don't know if I'm collecting them, why I have a hard time using them (especially if its LE) or I'm just a hoarder. *sigh*


Do You have the same problem? I think I have a problem called Compulsive hoarding disorder which is excessive acquisition of possession and failure to use or discard them. Hahaha! *_*

0 comments em “Quick Post: Make Up Binge”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger