Saturday, October 9, 2010

San Diego Trip: Day 3!

...continuation

OK.. this is such a long overdue post.. and believe me, I have some stuff I need to post that happened way back in June. LOL! Sorry for being MIA/Inactive here at blogger. So many stuff has been happening lately (about my move) and I haven't even been on twitter that much ~__~

Anyway, we went to San Diego last month of Labor Day and here are the other posts I made:


and



It was such a lovely day that day. We decided to eat at The Mission.




The Mission has 4 stars with 400 reviews at Yelp. It's a little bit crowded but we didn't wait that long. Probably 20-25 minutes the most.

The first thing I  looked at is their coffee menu. I love the fact that they have so many choices for a coffee lover like me.

"the last legal vice"


I ordered Cafe Con Chocolate and it was so good!! I *died with goodness! Hahaha! The best coffee ever! Yes coffee and chocolate combined was heaven for me :P

Then the blueberry/strawberry pancakes I ordered were so good! I like how they decorated the plate. It makes it look yummy-er! 

What made it better is that the food weren't that expensive, so that's plus points for me! :) The servers were also attentive, asking if every thing's alright etc. I definitely recommend this place if you're visiting San Diego :)


Next -- we went to Las Americas Outlet. Didn't buy that much stuff there, but I had to stop by CCO of course :P They have a good amount of MAC make up there. If you follow  me on twitter or my facebook page, you would see that I posted a picture of the MAC Make up inside that CCO :)



I missed out on this collection, and I was happy I saw that they have this already at the CCO :) Yay for discounted MAC. hahah! I wished they had the lipsticks as well there but they have only lipglass, and I'm not much of a fan of MAC's lipglass due to the stickiness.


 I got: Prim and Proper blush, Bough Grey eyeshadow, Give me Liberty of London, and Dame's Desire.


The Day didn't end here but my battery did. Hahaha! I forgot to charge my camera's battery the night before so I wasn't able to take more pictures. Boo!

Anyway, I hope you'all are having a great day! Happy Weekend! ^_^

FTC: All stuff above are purchased by my own money

0 comments em “San Diego Trip: Day 3!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger