Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random Updates: 10

Yay! I haven't done RANDOM UPDATES POSTS since February (Random Updates: 9 http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/02/random-updates-8.html) So I'm excited to do another one of this. For the people *waves at new subscribers hello** that are new on my blog, my random updates usually consist of no topic posts. It's like a mind vomit. LOL.

I. cant. sleep. :(

I am probably stressed about us moving again next month. Yep. Moving to another apartment. We finally found a new apartment. I'm kind of excited but its stressing because its so hard to pack, unpack and settle to a new place. It's also farther from where I work.

We will be moving at the end of the month to my Parents house and stay there for 10 days because the apartment we are moving to won't be ready til October 11th.

It will be weird living again with my parents :| My mom was going to live with us when we move to our apartment but she changed her mind for some personal reasons so I will just visit her from time to time.


Anyway, I have made 30 beauty reviews already! Hooray!! :P It's located below my blog so if you guys are looking for anything particular that I have reviewed, just look down below my blog and you'll see every products I have reviewed in the past.


Is it because of the gross pictures? LOL!

My most recent Beauty review is: EYEKO POLISH:  http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/09/beauty-review-eyeko-polish.html



Also, if you look at my side bar, there's these 3 icons I have put there which are links to my Facebook, About Me, and Twitter. Feel free to add me on Facebook and Twitter :)



Also I want your opinion on these Tiffany necklaces (image from Tiffany.com)

click on the image to enlarge.


















Your input is greatly appreciated :)

Back to work tomorrow. *sigh* working 64 hours this week. Yep. will be a very busy week. Catch me on twitter and help me get through this week fast. :)


0 comments em “Random Updates: 10”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger