Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains

The last MAC Collection that I got excited about was the Hello Kitty Collection. I went gaga over it, and now another collection has wowed me once again! :D

MAC VENOMOUS VILLAINS
I have called different MAC Pro stores around me and no one is having an unveiling party :( I was so sad. One of the SA then told me I could go to the one in Riverside which is the Tyler mall because you can start pre-ordering the products. You can also play with them so you'll know what colors suits you or what they look like in person.










 Sorry for the crappy swatches. I was in a hurry swatching stuff because it was getting crowded 



The first one that caught my attention is the "Bite of An Apple" blush from the Evil Queen Collection (my favorite collection from the VV). It's a matte finish and its very pretty! I ordered a back up of this one too because the SA told me that they are almost out of this blush and is worried they won't have enough for the launch party.


"Strange Potion" lipglass is very sheer and kind of like pink or light coral color. It's nice if you like nude-pink color.


"Hot House" Lipglass is really pretty if you like berry kind of like color. It's buildable if you want a deeper berry color :)


"Heartless" lipstick is so easy to apply. It's not streaky at all. I love it! It's like an orangey-red.


"Wicked Ways" lipglass is also pretty if you like red lips :)

"Violetta" lipstick is a fucshia-violet color. It's a PRO color that's why I didn't get it. I could always exchange my 6 empties and get this shade :)


"Darkly My Dear" blush is nice for contouring. If you have emote blush, I think you can skip this because they're pretty similar.


"Revenge is sweet" lipglass is very nice also as its very pigmented. One of my favorite lipglass from the VV collection.


This is me wearing Violette lipstick with Revenge is sweet lipglass.






...and after lots of swatching, I got tired and went to the LOVESAC store to rest. Hahaha! We are actually planning on getting a LOVESAC once we are settled into our new place.

So, yes, I have pre-ordered my Venomous Villains already and here are the items I got:
✴Heartless lipstick
✴De-vil eyeshadow
✴Her own device beauty powder
✴Darkly My dear blush
✴Toxic Tale lipstick
✴Strange potion lipglass
✴Hot house lipglass
✴Bite of an apple blush
✴Revenge is sweet lipglass
✴Briar rose beauty powder

What saddens me is that they are NOT accepting 6 empties for VV eyeshadow/lipstick/lipglass. :( I remember I did exchange like 12 empties for two Hello Kitty lipstick before :(

Hope you like my update. :) See you on the next post..


0 comments em “MAC Venomous Villains”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger