Thursday, September 9, 2010

San Diego Trip: Day 1!

Every September/Labor Day weekend, we go on trips because it's Adrian's birthday and usually I get my vacation days from work during that time too. Well, it's September again, but this time we decided to celebrate his birthday in San Diego.

I remember going to San Diego for the first time when I was 16. I don't remember it that much.. we went to Lego Land, that's all I remember about San Diego so going there again last weekend was kind of my 1st time all over again because I got to see places and get to enjoy San Diego, and now I want to go back! :)

So this is the Day 01 of our trip and it was actually the birthday of the hubby ^_^ We drove to San Diego after lunch so gotta camwhore while hubby drives :P



Hahaha! He was trying to pose but couldn't really look at the camera :)




Here, finally he was able to look at the cam, and he was making faces :P *pinches his cheeks*


We arrived at the Holiday Inn hotel in the afternoon.




Then I gave my gift to the hubby. You see, my early birthday present to him is the iPhone 4.. so I was thinking of what else to give him, and I remember him posting this on Facebook "Pandora on iPhone is the best! I just need an iHome and I'm all set! :)so I thought why not get an iHome :)





So now he's all set with his iHome :P He actually listened to Pandora hours before he went to bed. LOL!


After resting, we met up with his elementary friend, Jezreel, to have dinner.
elevator pic :P


We decided to eat at Kous Kous - a Moroccan restaurant.

It has 4.5 stars at Yelp with 335 reviews. Pretty good! I ordered Halibut and the hubby ordered Lamb. It was so flavorful. Definitely recommend it! :)



Then after dinner, we decided to grab some desserts :D


Recommended by baby Giang! this place is awesome!! So many desserts to choose from! 4 stars at Yelp with 904 reviews! I want to come back to this place!

Just look how pack it is! We wanted to sit in but the wait is an hour long so we decided to just do take out.

...and here's what we ended up getting! I especially love the Tiramisu which is the one in the middle. It was just too good! mmm..mmm.. Definitely recommend that! We also got hot strawberry tea which was recommended by Giang :) She's right! Goes well with the sweets ♥


Then after a long day out.. finally changed to my Hello Kitty jammies :P Time to sleep to get ready for Seaworld! :) Yep, that's Day 02 of my San Diego trip :) See you guys on the next post! :D

....to be continued! :)

0 comments em “San Diego Trip: Day 1!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger