Saturday, September 11, 2010

San Diego Trip: Day 2!


....continuation!

Day 02 of our weekend in San Diego. We decided to go to Seaworld as I have never been there. Yay for first time! Yeah pop my Seaworld cherry :P

Decided to wear my Hello Kitty Tanktop. Shamu, Hello kitty is ready to meet you! :P
Hello Kitty tank top from F21




On our way, I was taking pictures of the beach. Such a beautiful view :D I really want to go back there.


Seaworld! There we met up with friends :) We all decided to buy Sesame Street T-shirts for fun! Hahaha! We look like kids in a field trip.
Jez, Adrian, Iyah, Ren, Cha, Niegel

Hubby - pouting! Hahahaa!!!



We went to watch the Blue Horizon. :)


Dolphins and Whales! :) They're just too cute!





Then, we also went to see the Freshwater Aquarium :D


The one on the right are Piranhas :P



..and these fishes are the same. They are transparent without the light. Pretty cool!


We also went to watch the Sea Lions. I love Sea Lions, they are just too cute!!! :D






...and of course gotta watch Shamu! He is huge!!! :)


Then rode this big thing. Forgot what its called. It's so high! :D I love the view. Also can't believe that you have to pay $4 just to ride this! I thought rides should be free since you paid the entrance fee already.


...we also rode the Gondola/tram ride. Such a nice airy ride :) Also not free. lol.



Then we went to ride those water rides (and they're free!) and we got so soaked! I was walking with wet clothes the whole day. I was so cold! Hahaha!

Overall, it was such a fun day! :) The entrance fee is not that bad either. $49/person. For all the fun we had together = PRICELESS!

...to be continued!

I hope you guys are not bored reading my Vacation updates. I promise to get back to my "make up/beauty posts" soon :) Thank you guys for always being there for me, for always commenting, for always showing me your support :)

Also for the new followers, drop by and say HI! I don't bite.. well maybe just a little. Haha! Just kidding :) Hope you guys are having a nice weekend. See you all in the next update!




0 comments em “San Diego Trip: Day 2!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger