Monday, September 6, 2010

July and August Favorites + More!



Hello Everyone. I know I know, where have I been?? Sorry for being MIA lately at the blogosphere. I wasn't even able to post my July and August Favorites and now its September. Shame on me. I've been really really busy. :( I'll try to be more active on blogger :) You can always catch me on twitter.com/adriyah Add me because my tweets are protected. Don't forget to say Hi :)

On to my Favorites for those two months (July - August). Yes, I combined them :)


1. MAC Fafi Quad 1 - this is my "to go palette". I never go on vacation without bringing this. It's such a great palette to have because you can use these shades during day and smoke it out during night. My favorite eyeshadow in this quad is the "Hey" eyeshadow which I need a back up soon coz as you can see I already hit the pan :)
2. MAC Dame Edna "What A Dame" - during summer, I get one or two shade darker so I resort to this beauty powder to top off any foundation that I use. Sometimes, I just use this alone. Love how it can be used as a highlight as well :)

3. Tokidoki Luminosa Powder - I apply this on my cheeks as a highlight and it gives me that "just right glow" I love it so much, I bought a back up. Hahaha! :)

4. MAC Color 4 Quad - this quad is from the Spring Colour Collection which came out last Spring. I love the shades on this quad because they are "work friendly" colors :) I use "Flip"A lot. It's one of my favorite shade :D
5. MAC Stereo Rose MSF - one of the most "coveted" MSF ever! I'm so happy I got one :) This is actually bought by the hubby. He surprised me with it :) I love the glow it gives me. Just the right hint of blush.
6. MAC Brush Cleanser - yeah I put the MAC Brush Cleanser in a Hello Kitty bottle long time ago to make it look "cute" hahaha. :P Anyway, I love using this to "spot-clean" my brushes. Sometimes I get lazy to deep clean the brushes so I just spray some of this before I use my brushes.

7. Nars Sheer Glow - My shade is "Stromboli" and read my reviews if you want to know why I love using this foundation! :) Great for day time foundation.


8. Benefit Posie Tint - i love lip tints especially in a hot weather like where I live. I hate re-applying lipgloss or lipstick so I just use this and I'm good for the day :) I love the hint of pink it gives my lips and cheeks.

9. Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer - I use this during my "lazy days" when I'm too lazy to reach for that foundie brush and just want a little bit of SPF on my face. I love the smell of this TM and I love how "dewy" it looks :) I need to review this soon.

10. Make Up Forever Lift Concealer - I use this from time to time for my dark circles, as it contains TENSINE which is an active ingredient with skin firming properties for the eye area. So good if your eyes looks tired like mine.



11. ~H20 + Sea Results Eye Mender Plus - this is my best friend during those times that I work 16 hours and gets little sleep or sometimes no sleep at all. My eyes get so puffy, so I apply this before bedtime and usually does wonders when I wake up :) See my review for yourself.
12. Lucido-L Aqua Hair Curling Lotion - what I got is the old packaging and I believe they changed the packaging now. Anyway, I've been curling my hair for these past few weeks but my hair doesn't hold curls and goes back to being straight so I use this Hair curling lotion and voila! Long lasting curls! :D

13. Bliv by Cellnique "Of with those heads" - I use this from time to time. I used to use this everyday but since my nose looks a little better now, I now use this just twice or thrice a week. I love this product!



Those are my July - August Favorites. I will try to have my September Favorites on time next time :P


HAULS
I've been buying some stuff here and there and just want to share you guys what I  got ;) I got another Rock and Republic blush and this time I got it at Beauty Story. It took them forever to ship it but I'm glad it arrived safely. I got "Kinky" and its a bright pink color! It looks scary in person! Hahaha!

swatch of Rock and Republic "Kinky" blush
I also got another Hello Kitty PJs! You can never have too many HK Jammies! Hahaha! :P


I went to Glendale to go to ~H2O + because I was looking for a cleanser and I saw this. I got interested as the SA there said its great for sensitive skin. I went ahead and purchased it. So far I'm loving it. Makes my skin look bright and smooth :)



Then Diana said Kay is going to help her get some Canmake products. I got so excited because I've been wanting some Melty Nudy lipsticks so I asked Diana if I could  get some as well and the beautiful Kay gifted me with more goodies that I expected :) Thank you so much girls for the help! Love you both!


I can't believe these are drugstore lipsticks! They looks so nice! I wish the drugstore lipsticks here are like this.








beautiful! They look similar in the pictures but the other one is a little bit "pinkier" and the other one is more on the light nude side.






Then I went to Metropark and saw this bag! :D I liked it right away. I looked at the hubby with puppy eyes then he finally let me get it. I know he's thinking I'm just gonna get this WHITE bag dirty as I do with my other bags. LOL. But its true. I get so clumsy at times :( But I really like it!


The inside of the bag. Nice detail

Also, I've been going to different CVS to just hunt some Vichy Antiox Eye Cooling Stick. I have learned this from an article in a beauty magazine. Claiming "look rested even if you're working 15 hours a day" I thought, I gotta have this!!! I work 16 hours and I need to look rested! Finally able to hunt it. It's expensive for such a small stick! -___- it's $28 and so far I've been using it at work. I just apply this under my eye area and I feel the cooling sensation right away. Pretty addicting. LOL






Anyway, that's it for now. I have so much to post! I will probably do a scheduled post once I have the time :) Thanks for reading! Ja mata Ne.

Belated Happy Birthday to the Hubby!!! :) I love you!!





0 comments em “July and August Favorites + More!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger