Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Collective Haul

OMGOODNESS! I don't think I'll ever post my July Favorites anymore because its now mid August! Shame on me! I have so much pending Beauty Reviews! :( So sorry guys..

Anyway, here are some products I have purchased for the past weeks. :P I know, I'm such a hoarder X(

Bought some nail polish again! I swear, nail polish is like a crack, I'm getting addicted!
Rumples Wiggin' | Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous | Glitzerland | My Private Jet




I love Glitter nail polishes and Nubar has a lot of them :D
Opulent Pearl | Purple Fire | Martini





Chinchilly | Merino Cool



I also got some blushes at the R&R Website because they were having 50% off sale on all of their cosmetics. I took advantage of their sale because the shipping was only .99cents :P I also love their names :)

"LUST"

"TEASE"


Some eyeshadows I got at the CCO :)
Ego, Fashion, Suave Intentions



I got more Tsubaki! I know I just bought some travel size bottles 3 weeks ago, but I ran out of the conditioner already. Yeah I used a lot -__-


I have such big eyes! LOL! :P I don't think I need circle lenses anymore because of how my eyes look. I'm going to look like a TARSIER If I do wear em. LOL

Met up again with Diana and Giang! Love these two a lot! ♥♥♥ We went to Main Place Mall! :)

We bought some Victoria Secret Vnecks tees! They're so comfy! I love them, I want to collect all colors too :P These ladies are such enablers :P

Bought Hello Kitty Pajama also as they were having 50% off as well in the store where we got it from :) Getting ready for our sleep over which is in 2 weeks! I'm so EXCITED! HK SLEEP OVER PARTY!


Giang gifted me with Hello Kitty socks and teasing brush which I can't wait to use then Diana also gifted me with Blueberry Kitkats! YUMMM!!!!


Also my Sephora order came last week and I entered the code: BEDELICIOUS and got this cute tote bag for free!

Finally got my naked palette!! I'm so scared to use it! Hahaha!!! :P I feel like I want to get another one just to keep it for my collection. Yeah I'm crazy like that :P

Such nice colors! I love it!




Caress also sent me a sample of their new product! Reviews coming soon! :D I love it! Great for dry skin! :D



That's the update for now.. I'm trying to catch up and post as many as I can. :) Hope you guys are having  a great week :) So far, I enjoyed my Monday and Tuesday :D

0 comments em “Collective Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger