Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Update :)


Hello guys :) I have missed all of you. I have been doing a lot of Beauty Reviews and neglected updating this blog about the stuff I've been buying or what I've been up to :P

Here are some things I bought these past few days.. little stuff I have accumulated :P

A Hello Kitty notebook and stickers.. I have like a box full of Hello Kitty stuff that I bought or was given to me by family/friends/beauty blogger babes ^_^ Whenever I look at my lil Hello Kitty collection, it never fails to cheer me up. I'll be using the notebook by writing down the goals I want to accomplish this 2010 ^_^


I also bought a case for my iPhone. That blingy hello kitty case is only $12.99 but the glue is cheap coz it comes off really easy if you are harsh to the case. "/ I want the one I saw at luxaddiction.com but its so expensive :( I also bought the Hello kitty cellphone strap for my collection and a rilakkuma stationary pad. I want to start collecting Rilakkuma but dunno really where to buy them. Such a cute bear ^_^


I went O.P.I. happy and bought 4! :P I wanted more.. hahahaa! I have a growing collection of O.P.I. Nailpolish and will show you guys soon! :)

Your Villa or Mine? | Jade is the New Black | Panda-monium Pink | Gargantuan Green Grape


Then I joined the Bandwagon and bought myself the 3 flavors of EOS lip balm. I'm loving this lip balm. Not only its cute to have but really moisturizes my lips.. Smells great too! My fave? The red one! Smells like lychee :P


Also my cousin from the Philippines sent me these cute slippers. I love them! So soft.. :)




Last Wednesday, Adrian took me to Boiling Crab to have lunch there! YUMM-OOOH!!  It was so good, now I know what they were raving about! ^_^ But Adrian already cooked me some buttered shrimp before and I'm proud to say that his cooking and the boiling crab recipe were both good and taste the same :P


We got some Crawfish and shrimp. The Crawfish tasted better than the shrimp :P Although its the same seasoning, the crawfish seems tastier.




Overall, I have enjoyed my lunch there ^_^ I cannot wait for another trip there so we can eat there again :P



I also started another blog called .:Point and Shoot:. Its just a blog where I put all the photos I have taken using my canon sd780. Not all photos, but the photos I find interesting or nice :P Please have a moment and visit that blog and let me know what you guys think :)




I haven't been working Overtime and will probably start soon.. I also haven't been attending my Bikram Yoga class and I really need to start again. I dunno, i feel like I'm falling behind all the goals I have set. I need to pick myself up again and restart everything. "/ Hope you guys are doing well. I have so many stuff to review but I will try to find time and update this bloggie again. I love my Bloggie. It keeps me sane from everything that has been happening. ♥♥♥



0 comments em “Another Update :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger