Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Twisted Side Of Me

So I decided to Join Pink's contest, http://xppinkxx.blogspot.com "Replicated But Never Duplicated". I never though I'd able to join her contest :P Honestly, I had a hard time picking what to copy because obviously you cannot copy her awesomeness and skills! :)

So I hope you enjoy my entry. Hahaaa..


The Dream
She enters the door
They began to whisper,  "Oh, she looks sweet, innocent, and pristine"
Others agreed "she's harmless, she won't do anything."


I shrugged because I don't know what they are talking about. I entered my workplace and began writing some stuff I needed to complete my paperwork.

People kept on staring at me. I thought "Why? I did put some make up on for a change. A smokey eye look and some light pink lipstick but what's wrong with that?"





I know I look simple at times and won't even bother to put a powder on but I felt like dressing up today. I continued on what I'm doing.

I must be so tired because I fell asleep..
I dreamt having no clothes on, wandering around, looking to escape from this place but I just can't find a way out.


A man with a white uniform holding a syringe was chasing me. I screamed on top of my lungs but no voice came out

WAKE ME UP FROM THIS DREAM!


Until a familiar voice woke me up..
"Oh I must have fallen asleep, I was so tired from working 16 hours last night."

The man with a white uniform looked puzzled as he handed me a medicine cup and told me to drink it. 
"Why? Why would I drink that? I am not a patient!" I laughed as I know he was joking


Then he took out this syringe and tried to stick me with it
You are not dreaming Iyah, You've been here for more than 2 years now. C'mon you need to drink your medicine and be a good patient.


I looked down and saw the chart with my name on it:
Iyah Leoncio
Borderline Personality Disorder
Admitted: Jan 31, 2008
Fear of being alone, hallucination, thought disorder, suicidal ideation









I BEGAN TO CRY.. I BEGAN TO LAUGH.. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAAHAAHAA!!! NOOOOOOO!!! KILL ME NOW! I WANT TO DIEE!!

The Inspiration:

0 comments em “A Twisted Side Of Me”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger