Monday, March 8, 2010

February Favorites

I know.. I know.. its late :P But I still want to share with you guys my February Favorites ♥




1. L'egere BB cream - it's not a secret on why I love this foundation. It hides all of my imperfections! You all know how my skin look like right? If not, here's a recap: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/02/beauty-review-iqqu-acne-serum-and.html

But because of L'egere, you don't see those ugly zits in the pictures :P




2. Korres Body Butter in Guava - I really love this Korres body butter! My skin feels so soft whenever I use it. I want mooooore :P

A closer look of #3, #4, #5, and #6 products



3. Buxom Lash Mascara - I love this mascara! The wand is so different from other mascaras that I've used. I need to review this soon :)

4. Dior Concealer - I like this concealer. I just use this for redness around my nose area.




5. Sephora Lip stain - I love the berry stain look. Really just awakens my whole face when I use this lip stain alone. :)

6. Benefit You Rebel Moisturizer - I use this whenever I feel like using nothing on my face. You know,  the "no make up" look. When I go to work, I don't like using a foundation, so I use this moisturizer. At least it has an SPF to protect me from the sun :)





7. M●A●C Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner - I love this lip conditioner. I use this whenever I feel like using "nude-y pink".




8. Nars Blush in Angelika - Thanks to Tammy who gave me this blush. It's just the perfect blush for me :)


That's all for my February Favorites ♥♥♥

0 comments em “February Favorites”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger