Sunday, April 18, 2010

Urban Decay Haul, Hair & Skin Update + Shoes


Yay, my UD haul finally arrived this week :D I took advantage (..and they took advantage of me too. lol) of the 30% Sale they were having. I was so happy to find out that they have the 30% off because i've been wanting some 24/7 Glide in pencils! :) Seriously they are the best eyeliners i've ever tried :D They last so long on my waterline and doesn't smudge. I also bought the original primer potion. I was going to get the Eden but I read reviews  that the original is still better than Eden.

I got 4 colors :) I already have the black eyeliner (zero) so I decided to get different colors :)
[Covet, Baked, Underground, 1999)

Here are some swatches on my hairy hands :P

My favorite? Underground! Such a nice metallic color :D
[Underground, 1999, Covet, Baked]


Then I mentioned on my twitter (twitter.com/adriyah) that I bought some shoes from Aldo. :) I love how comfy they are. I am not a heel-type of person and usually can't wear heels for hours, but when I wore this, I actually survived :P



Here I'm wearing my heels :P and you can also see my hair color. :D




Some OPI nailpolish that the hubby got for me :P I've been wanting the Argenteeny Pinkini! Finally found it! Woohoo :D
Chocolate Shake-speare, Fair Dimkum Pinkum, Argenteeny Pinkini

Also got this h20 + Seaweed treatment for my hair.


Tokidoki Lip ink in Nanastar - here's a swatch =) It's a light pink color.




Here's What I'm wearing:

●Bliv "Submerge Me" Moisturizer
● MUFE HD Primer in Blue
● L'egere BB Cream
● MUFE HD Blush in Quickie - what do you think guys?
● Tokidoki Luminosa Powder in Kabuki - i love this highlighting powder! ♥♥♥
● Tokidoki Perfetto eyeliner in Carina
● Tokidoki Lip ink in Nanastar - love the color! ♥




My skin has improved a lot since last month! Don't you guys think? :)

0 comments em “Urban Decay Haul, Hair & Skin Update + Shoes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger