Monday, April 12, 2010

March Favorites and Love Packages

I know, I know.. March Favorites? its like the middle of April already! :P Hahaha! But I still want to share with you guys my March Favorites ♥


1. Dior Lipgloss #457 - I use its almost everyday in March. hahaha. such a pretty coral color. I just love it. Do you have a favorite Dior lipgloss?

2. L'egere Multi White BB cream - This is like the 2nd month this year that I mentioned this BB cream as my favorite! It's really great and I wish I can use this the whole year but I tend to get dark during the summer.

Note: you can also get this at imomoko.com

3. Submerge Me - My favorite moisturizer as of the moment. It's very light but it moisturizes my dry skin really good. No more dry patches around my mouth and nose and keeps my skin very hydrated. :) Here's my review: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/03/beauty-review-bliv-by-cellnique.html

4. Drench Me Cleanser - My favorite cleanser as of the moment. I love how this leaves me squeaky clean and fresh! I use this only at night and its also very moisturizing. Love it! Reviews soon!:D

5. MUFE Microperfecting Primer in Blue - I have reviewed this before and I just love how it brightens up my dull skin. It also keeps the BB cream all day in my face without creasing. No oily face either :P

6. O.P.I. Panda-monium Pink - Very cute light purple-pink nail polish, and the name is really cute too! :) I really love O.P.I. nailpolish and wish that  my collection will grow more :D

7. Spots Got Shots - I still get pesky pimple here and there but not like before. I get one or two and that's about it. They disappear like after 2 days, thanks to this treatment. I need a back up :)


8. EOS Balm - so cute right? wuzzyangel calls them nippie balm or something like that because they look like nipples and I agree! haahhah! They're attention grabber. People always ask me what I'm putting in my lips. *lol*. I love how it moisturizes my lips :)



That's it for my March Favorites. I'll try to have my April Favorites early :P

LOVE PACKS/PRIZES

I won sweet Giang's giveaway contest. She sent me these fabulous prizes. Go ahead and visit her. She's very sweet and oh so sexy! :D

Ruby pumps n/p - ohh! love! That's all I can say! hahahah! :D and the acetone is oh so great! :D

Thank You so much Giang and keep blogging! Love you lots! :D






...and my other luck - I also won Diana's giveaway! Weee such a nice month for me! Seriously, I hope someday I win the lotto :P

Just look how many face mask she gave me! It will last me a month! hahaha! I love it especially the MBD mask. I can't wait for a "me" time :)

She also gift-wrap some of the items.. so cute! :)


..and here they are! More nail polish! Yay! and OMG the Milani n/p is love! Such pretty glittery color :D I also love the eyeshadow. So pigmented! YUmmy! :D


Vitacreme B12! I heard so much raves about this product. Since the direction is in another language, can someone help me out on how to actually use this? Thank You! :D The MSF is such a pretty color! I can't wait to use it! :D and Rilakkuma!! OMG I've been really liking rilakkuma lately. If only I know where to buy them. heehee! :P


Yummy candies! ♥ ThankYou so much Diana.. it's almost your birthday too and yet you're the one giving me gifts :) You are such a wonderful person and I hope you continue to blog :) Love you lots!




I ordered my 1st Tokidoki item way before the 15% came. But when it came, it was shattered. :( I was really sad. I called the Sephora toll free number right away and they are very nice to tell me that they will replace it and while waiting for the replacement, I can use this and just ship it back to them once I get my items. I can't wait to get mine. :) I'm really excited. I hope its not shattered again :(


Hope you guys had a nice weekend! Happy Monday. Smile :) I'll be busy again this week and probably won't be able to blog-hop. bear with me please and thank you for all the support ♥

Don't forget to visit my Other blog. I just updated that one too :P http://shotsbyiyah.blogspot.com/2010/04/happiest-place.html

0 comments em “March Favorites and Love Packages”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger