Friday, November 11, 2011

Collective Haul!

Hello again!! I know.. I know.. no excuse as to what I was MIA again.. I feel like a mushroom.. just pops out of nowhere at times.. No one knows when I'll post another blog entry which is not good. I feel like I want to blog often with just a picture and maybe caption it but that's why tumblr's there. (I don't have a tumblr.) I even thought of making one but what for? I can't even keep up with blogger and twitter anymore..

Anyway, here I am.. back with more stuff/junks I don't need. LOL! I went to Imperial with my friend and a fellow blogger Angelique.  Of course we went crazy again :P I get crazy with glitter nail polishes!

THE MUPPETS COLLECTION
such a fun collection to own.. of course I gotta own the stand! Hahaha!



Excuse Moi - such a pretty pink polish! Glitter madness!!!


 Gone Gonzo! - Blue glitters!! Uber nice!!!


 Designer de Better! - such a gorgeous and sassy color to own :)


 Warm & Fozzie - nice brown.. 


Rainbow Connection - the love of all glitters! Mix colors!! really nice and sparkly!


Gettin' Miss Piggy With It! - one of my favorites!! such a nice red!


All in all, this collection is gorgeous but very sheer. You need to paint your nails in lots of layers!


ESSIE COCKTAIL BLING COLLECTION
This is their winter collection. I'm still waiting for the glittery ones.                            


Cocktail Bling, Brooch the subject, Bangle Jangle



Bobbing for Baubles, Size Matters (hahah!), School of Hard Rocks


I haven't tried any of the shades yet.. but it looks really pretty!!!


Juicy Couture!! I love JC! Hence my blog name "As Pink As My Juicy".. it's just so girly and cute!!!




It's just so nice... and so girly!! :D Best of all, it was on sale!! 30% off!



I also got this lipstick: Girl About Town. I exchanged 6 empties so I got this for free! YAY for freebies!!



Here's a creepy picture of me with this scary baby. Hahah! It was during halloween! LOL!


I'll update soon again!


0 comments em “Collective Haul!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger