Friday, November 18, 2011

♥ Wish list ♥

Some of the products I want/need/lemming for the moment.. ♥♥♥ 


Updated as of 11.21.11



  • Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM $1,250 **OMG This is nice for an everyday look, just casual like jeans and heels or maybe with sundress. I don't know why i didn't like this before but now, I want!




  • Hello Kitty Shoulder Tote Bag: Denim Quilt $65 (image from Sanrio.com) **Perfect for school/work bag! I want!







  • Balenciaga Papyrus Giant Rose Gold Part Time $1,945 (image from balenciaga.com) *OMG!! Eiher this color or a black one.. I don't care! I just want a balenciaga bag. This color below though is perfect! It's so girly. It can be for casual, business attire, or even formal. It's so classy looking** I want one soooo bad!


  • Hello Kitty Die Cut Bow Handbag $70 (image from sanrio.com)








  • Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Azur Canvas  ✔ Gifted by Adrian on 01.06.12 Birthday
  • Hello Kitty Black City Patent Handbag ✔ Gifted by Adrian on 12.25.11 Christmas
  • Hello Kitty Hand Held Mirror ✔ Gifted by May Yau on 01.06.12 Birthday
  • Gucci Envy Me Perfume (image from sephora.com) ✔ Got it 11.21.11
  • Hello Kitty Sephora Fragrance $55 (image from sephora.com) ✔ Got it 01.18.11 :)
  • Hello Kitty Comfy Throw with Sleeves $24.99 (image from hottopic.com) ✔ Adrian gifted me last Christmas 12.25.10
  • Sephora Tokidoki Vanita Mirror $25.00 (image from sephora.com) ✔ Got it during Sephora FF Sale 2010
  • Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III $54.00 (image from sephora.com) ✔ Got it during Sephora FF Sale Nov 2010
  •  Chloe Perfume (image from sephora.com) ✔ Got during Sephora FF Sale Nov 2010
  •  My Beauty Diary Mask Intensive Rice - Peptide Mask (image from sasa.com) ✔ Wish granted by Rina 07.07.10
  •  My Beauty Diary Natto Mask (image from sasa.com) ✔ Wish granted by Rina 07.07.10
  •  My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask (image from sasa.com) ✔ Wish granted by Rina 07.07.10
  • My Beauty Diary White Truffle Fantastic Whitening Mask (image from sasa.com) ✔ Wish granted by Rina 07.07.10
  •  My Beauty Diary Mixed Berry Mask (image from sasa.com) ✔ Wish granted by Rina 07.07.1
  •  NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (image from sephora.com) - ✔ Got it 06-25-10 :)

0 comments em “♥ Wish list ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger