Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sephora FF Sale 2011 Haul ♥

Hello again! =) Yay for Sephora FF 2011! I think it has been like a tradition for me to get something from Sephora FF Sale once a year (since I started blogging). But last year was my biggest haul yet because I was able to buy twice. Hahah! (last year Sephora FF Sale 2010: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2010/11/sephora-ff-sale-2010-haul.html) But this year was different. You can only use 1 code per email address so I really had to think what I want before ordering.

Anyway, here's my haul for this year:



15th Anniversary Urban Decay Palette - been lemming for it since it came out. I swatched it @ Sephora and the colors are gorgeous!! They are all new colors (i think?) and I just couldn't resist it. I know, i know.. I have so much eyeshadows already and don't need it. I have eyeshadow problems I tell ya! lol!




Nars Blush in G-spot! OMGGGG When I first learned about this new Nars multiples, I chuckled. Nars is really good @ naming their products huh? LOL! But i saw swatches on line and thought, OMG I gotta have it!!! My first ever multiples =)


Looks gorgeous in picture huh? :)



I am in love with YSL mascara especially the Faux Cils one. Ok, I did try going drugstore mascara but its not just the same.. I bought Maybelline falsies a month ago and it sucked! BLAH! I have never tried other mascaras yet that does what YSL Faux Cils does (well maybe Buxom?) to my lashes!! Long, voluminous!! I love it! & now they have this new Faux Cils called SHOCKING? Let's see if I'll get shock! Hahaha!



I am always in need of a lip stain. Love using it.



Necessity -- black eyeliner. Nothing beats UD 24/7 eyeliner.



My UDPP dried out.. Hated the old packaging so I'm glad they changed it. Was going to buy the original one but I thought why not try the other UDPP.. so yes, I'll see if I like it.


That was all my Sephora FF Sale Haul. "That was all"?? I thought it was a lot. I was cringing while I clicked "PLACE THE ORDER" button. LOL! I dunno how I was able to buy so much last year. I must had a gift card or something. Hahaha! But that's it until the end of the year (hopefully) Trying to be good @ resisting on buying make up =____= I do have more hauls to post (collective ones).


Oh, also I got the new iPhone 4S last Oct 18. Then I bought a blingy HK case to match my white iPhone. I looovvveee this Phone!! :)





What did you buy for this year's sale?

Enjoy your weekend everyone.. As for me, I'm working (possible a double shift).




FTC: Everything in this post - I bought it with my own money. I'm not affiliated with Sephora or Apple. I did not get paid to do this post.


0 comments em “Sephora FF Sale 2011 Haul ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger