Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Adrian! ♥

"that's the thing about birthdays.. they kind of uh, annual thing" - Tangled

Hahaha! So it's Adrian's birthday on Labor Day. Thank goodness I was off, or else I won't be able to call off. They have this memo at work where it says "No one can call off unless permitted by the Supervisor" So I guess the only way you can't be at work is when you are dying. lol!

So unlike last year, we had a very simple celebration this year. We didn't go on a 3 days vacation like we had been doing for the past years because of work and school. :( Nonetheless, it was still fun.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


He's such a cutie huh? I believe he was 5 yrs old on this pic :) I hope my future baby boy will look like him ;D


I chose his cake - Sansrival! So yummy!



I don't know what else to give him. We didn't have much budget this year but I was able to get him a guitar (he's been playing guitar since 6th grade :D) and a Lacoste school bag. I wanted to get him more. Maybe when I get rich! Ahahah :)


Sorry for the lack of update.. I've been pre-occupied with so many stuff lately. I will update more soon :D Hope to talk to you all :) Have a nice week!



0 comments em “Happy Happy Birthday Adrian! ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger