Sunday, September 11, 2011

Haul and Update :)

Hello lovelies!! It's been awhile since I did Haul posts and if you know me, you know I love reading about haul posts to see the latest buys and what's good to buy and what not.

This is a collective haul. Didn't buy it all in one day.
Note: I purchased everything in this post with my own money.


First off, is this Hard Candy Blush. I haven't bought any make up lately.. I'm glad of how I've become with make up. I used to buy weekly before. Now, lucky if I buy one or two item in a month =) I saw this one at walmart and thought that the packaging is cute. Reminds me of the blushes at Benefit. However, didn't like the brush. I use my MAC blush brush when applying this.



Then saw this at Intimate basics at the mall and thought it was really cute! Hello Kitty flannel shorts for only 2/$15! Great buy! Plus its super comfy :D



Another make up item I bought this month: Dior Lip Polish. It's not that pigmented but it makes my lips smooth. When my lips are dry, I just apply this and voila! My lips look smooth and hydrated :) I partner this with any lipstick. I love how its not sticky!



My guilty pleasure: Shoes! It was on sale for $70 at Nordstrom Rack. I love it so much! It was love at first wear! :D It's super comfy and when I first walk into it, my feet felt happy! LOL! No kidding! It was really comfortable like my rainbow flip flops! LOL! It's meant to be! Haha! Super love!!!






Then the hubby gave me a Panasonic Lumix DMC G3 for our bf/gf anniversary. It's so cute and small! It's very light and easy to carry around.



Don't know the settings yet but I'm trying to play with it little by little :D





and lately, been going out a lot with my co-workers! Fun people to be with. They make my work place bearable, with all those crazy people there. :) Work place is so much easier when you are friends with the people around you. ♥ So sometimes, we bond outside work.




That's all for now. Will update you guys again! Thanks for reading!






0 comments em “Haul and Update :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger