Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday Gifts from Friends

Late post! haha! Super late actually but I want to share with you guys my birthday presents from my lovely friends!

Let's start with this card from Khatsii. She is the sweetest, always keeping in touch. She sent me this card for Christmas actually and it has a lipgloss inside. So sweet!!



She sent me this for my birthday as well. Thank You Khatsii! She has an amazing blog :D Go check it out :) http://www.khatsii.com/




The lock to my Hello Kitty heart. Hahah!



This one is from Winwin. She is so sweet to send me these lovely stuff. Thank You sweets :)



This is from my friend May. She is super nice!! She's like a sister to me. I haven't been keeping in touch with lots of people lately but she is always there. She's always asking if I'm okay and it feels so good knowing that I have a friend like her :)




Honestly, I haven't use this. But its so pretty!!! I love it!! I haven't use it because I haven't been really doing any make up lately.




This one is from my friend Rina. She's always so generous! She's the one who got me addicted to masks. :) I miss her so dearly! She's also the one who gave me a Rilakkuma bear. My one and only Rillakuma :)




This one is from my co-worker Henry. Such a cute eyeshadow palette. Again, I haven't used it. Haha. I need to pack some of the unused stuff so it will  be ready once we found a house to buy :)



This one is from my brother. Yay for Monopoly :D I haven't played it. Super cute Hello Kitty plush doll :D Yay for more HK plush dolls :)



This one is from my co-worker Celia. Haven't use it too. LOL! Yay for hello kitty blow drier. :)



Thank You so much to everyone who sent me gifts. Who gave me these lovely presents :) I love everything :D

0 comments em “Birthday Gifts from Friends”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger