Monday, June 27, 2011

IMATS 2011

I skipped IMATS last year.. so I've been so excited about IMATS this year.. I told myself, I'm going for sure, no matter what it takes! Hahaha :)


I went with my friend Angelique (she's also a blogger). We got there around almost 2pm but there wasn't any line in front so we got in right away. Perfect time!!


IMATS is always fun.. so many people that you're already familiar with (popular YT gurus, bloggers, etc) and best of all, so many make up that are discounted :D









are you in love with Mr. Piggy yet? :P







So many stuff going around here.. It's so much fun.. looking around, testing stuff, getting freebies and just looking at the amazing make up stuff they do on people. It's a must go for people who loves make up! I enjoyed myself so much!! :D

After hours of walking around IMATS, Angelique and I went to Yardhouse to get something to eat.. 




Then we went shopping around the area. Got these wedge. They're just so nice, I have to have them. They're only $29.99 :) Bargain!!!




Here's what I got at IMATS. :)








Yeah, I went a little overboard on the lips department :( I don't know what I was thinking.. I could have gotten me a nice palette at INGLOT but we were just too lazy to get in the line. I could have gotten myself a nice blush at MUFE instead of these lippies but I guess, I just got so excited!! :P


Make up:

Shinny Pink from Pinkyparadise.com (will review these lens soon!)
YSL Mascara
MAC Brave Red Lipstick
BB Cream from Etude House
Nars Orgasm blush

Up next will be my review for the lens I got at Pinkyparadise.com. I'm so excited that I want to buy the whole color range! lol!

Hope to go to again to IMATS next year!!


0 comments em “IMATS 2011”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger