Monday, May 9, 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean & FOTD

It's 12:46am right now. I couldn't sleep. I should be sleeping already but I'm uploading and watermarking my photos. Haven't been working double shifts but I feel tired. Lately, Lingering thoughts playing through my mind about lots of things *sigh

Anyway, as you all know, I got some polishes last week when I went to OC with my friend Angelique :) Well, I got all 6 colors of the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean. They're so pretty that I want to go back there again just to get me back ups. Haha!

I have been painting my nails for the past week - all I can say is this collection is to die for!!! The formula is so creamy and so easy to apply! Seriously, i fell in love with the formula! :)




OPI "Skulls & Gloss bones"




kind of like greyish green color. It's so pretty!! My favorite among all the colors I got.




OPI "Stranger Tides"


murky and mouldy green :)




OPI "Planks a lot"


vibrant purple!


I haven't tried the other colors yet. I will post swatches and update this post once I tried the other polishes, but overall this is such a gorgeous collection and I'm so happy I got to own these colors :)



FOTD using MANLY 40 Color Eyeshadow & Blush :)




To create the look, I used the following colors:


♥ I used #1 all over the lid
♥ #2 and #3 mixed together for the crease
♥ #4 for outer V
Then blend!!!





Nars "Orgasm" for blush






Hope you like the FOTD! Will update again soon :D


0 comments em “OPI Pirates of the Caribbean & FOTD”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger